Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life is Short. Art is Eternal.










Cool quote by Hippocrates, huh? Heard it in Art History class today. I love quotes. I'm addicted to them. I have a complusive need to collect them they way other people might collect stamps or cat plates, but unlike tacky cat plates, mine are stored in a knowledge bank that is infinite in its storage area capabilites and they can be useful to sound wise and educated in a conversation whether I might otherwise seem like another cretinous individual. They also don't collect dust. However, I most like the quotes that are randomly funny and tickle the brain. I love to hear and read a play on words that instantly energizes my often sluggish mind. My favorite quotes of all usually happen when I'm around my friends. I don't know why, but they are great and can be inserted into any conversation I might have with them at a later date. They're almost like an inside joke but everyone can usually find them funny even if I didn't explain the "hidden" meaning. What quotes do you most like? Tell me!
Quote of the day, via Luc:
Wow! Somebody left this nice little girl for me to rape! (talking about my sister, who is 19)



2 comments: