Sunday, September 12, 2010

Adult

You know, when I was a kid, I thought being an adult would be so fun. I thought I could do anything I wanted, eat anything I wanted, buy anything I wanted. I thought that everything else would be easy. It seemed like the adults in my life knew everything and were awesome in any situation. I thought that when you turned 21 you mystically knew everything there was to know in life.
That's not what life is really like. If I had known how stupid I would feel about everything that happens wrong, that everything would be hard work, that everything is unpredictable, I would not have been in such a huge hurry to grow up. I would have been happier as a kid, I think.
However, I'm always glad that I don't get spankings like I used to. I think that's the best part of being an adult. I no longer have to have that sick to my stomach feeling and hear the blood roar in my ears while my heart races becauase I know I'm in trouble. I just think, "Wow. That was stupid, but that's life."

Random quote:
Luc: But what did that person say? Goldi Warlocks? Goldi...W--
Ste: Whoopi Goldberg?
Luc: Oh yeah!
Ste:*cue hysterical laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment