Sunday, September 5, 2010

OMG, guys, OMG

Ah, childhood....the time when we were never embarassed about telling people what we liked and what we didn't like. Who doesn't remember being in love with slap bracelets and gack and nano babies? I was reminded of that today when I found a totally awesome ocean monster doll at the store, a la Barbie. Actually, it doesn't look like a Barbie in the face, but more like the marriage of brats doll to Barbie, if same gender reproduction and subsequent offspring could work between dolls. Well, I bought it for me, but my sister and my friend fought over who could play with it first. And who's the person who has played with it the most? My sister, who is 18. Yeah, she keeps making it have a cali girl accent and is having fun with the detachable limbs. I can now never look at that doll quite the same way since she started making it tell dirty jokes...


Random Quote: (my sister making the ocean monster doll talk) "OMG. Even if I were human, I would still love shopping. OMG." (insert stupidest valley girl accent ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment