Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Relationships

Do you ever think about the people you used to know in high school? I don't even talk to the people I knew when I was in high school. It seems like another lifetime ago. When I remember the people I thought would be my best friends for life, I think, wow, it's been a long time since I even cared what they're doing. I think about the boys I couldn't stop thinking about and I laugh at myself. I don't even know those people anymore. I have a few friends that are adults and were adults when I was in high school, but as for the people my age, I don't know them anymore. I sometimes wonder how we even became friends. Perhaps all my relationships in high school were too shallow. Maybe everyone's friendships from their school years were too shallow. Maybe I just learned what real friends are. I have to say, I hope that I'm still friends with the friends I have now in 5 years.

Random Quote:
When people keep their eyes open when I make out with them, I feel like they're thinking I'm a weirdo or they're stalking me or something.

1 comment:

  1. That quote sounds like your sister~ LOL Some of my friends from High School I have to wonder about them now a days and if we really still are friends... people just grow apart from each other, I guess.

    ReplyDelete