Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend

Ah, the weekend is here! Finally! And yet I still have to go to work and teach karate.

Ah, karate. The only sport that has a useful application in life. The only sport I actually like to do. I incorporate things like yoga into it as well, so that's helpful. I suppose I'll allow that to be a useful sport. Maybe. I think what I like most about it is being the teacher. I get to seem all mystical and omniscent simply because of rank. It's the best feeling, because the rest of the time, I feel like a complete dunce. Unfortunately, my helper knows more than me, so I'm back to feeling like I've got a long way to go. I wonder if that feeling ever goes away. My grandparents used to seem wise and all knowing when I was a kid, but now that I'm older, I see that they aren't. Seems like we go through life without ever knowing what the hell we're doing. Now if this thought process isn't random, I don't know what is.

Random quote:
Forbid me! You can't forbid me! I'm not 27 anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment