Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sugar

So, yeah. Haven't done anything of worth today. Somehow I used my Jedi mind powers on my brother and got him to thoroughly clean my place. Maybe I should tell you more about me...I'm an artist, obviously, since my username has the artist part in it. I really like sugar. Sugar is good. It makes this sleep deprived artist run on nothing but fumes and willpower. It makes me happy when I'm down. It makes the world go round. Now come on, whose day isn't improved by a nice Snickers bar? Who isn't refreshed after a hot day by ordering a cool snocone? Who doesn't like a little hot cocoa with some cookies after a cold day? I know I do! From now on, I'm giving up men. It's only sugar for me! :D

Random quote of the day:
Sis: Did you see that? He got hot after one kiss.
Me: Is that possible?
Bro: That's how you know you're doing it right.
Sis: How would you know that?
Bro: Ummm.....(turns red)

No comments:

Post a Comment