Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tired

No insightfulness today. Too tired and grouchy. I've got tons of homework to do but I don't feel like it. I really need to go to town and get some sculpy for a class project, but I won't be doing that because I'm too tired.
So, I'm thinking about buying a new car and I'm really excited about it having locks on the door and a CD player. I don't even care about what else it has, it seems. AC is a nice thing too, I think. I'm going to have to wait a few more weeks to get it, but luckily, one of my besties is loaning me her car to use in the mean time. It's so nice to have friends that I can rely on!
Also, I've been having some great ideas about what to do for my sophomore art show in the spring. I'm hoping that I do well so they will let me apply for a BFA so I can go on to get my master's degree. I'm so excited!
I also have a bunch of October birthdays coming up, so I'lll be busy busy busy getting things done for that. Thank God for an active social life!

No comments:

Post a Comment