Monday, September 27, 2010

more school

You know you've been in school too long when:
1. you can tell which classes you actually have to read the books in by the end of the first week.
2. you don't study for a test and don't worry about how well you did
3. you don't care if you ever get that paper started or finished
4. you procrastinate all homework even though you know you'll later regret it
5. you aren't scared of the teacher finding you wearing your headphones in class

These are things I sometimes do. This week is one of the them. I usually don't do them because I want to do well, but this week, I just don't give a rat's butt about anything. I just want to get stuff done and over with so I can go home and do nothing or do my own artwork. I'm tired, and it's the kind of weary tired one gets from being in school for 5 years and knowing I have another 5 years to go before I'll be finished. Why can't I be done already?!

Anyways, enough boring emo stuff.

Random quote:
Ste: You can sing, you can draw, you're tall, beautiful...you're a freaking Disney princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment