Monday, October 18, 2010

Sayings

Favorite quotes:

1. I'm gonna burn you with this curling iron

2. I wanna do things with my life! I wanna climb mountains! I wanna travel! I want to...plant...orange trees....

3. I'm a finger kind of girl.

4. I see you managed to get your shirt off.

5. Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe or a sword?

6. Let's go, Snake. I think I hear one of those silent alarms.

7. Did you dry these in a rain forest?

8. There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness.

9. Women only call each other sisters after they call each other a lot of other things first.

10. When I said I would die a bachelor, I did not think I should live til I were married.

11. Forbid me? You can't forbid me! I'm not 27 anymore!

12. Dude! We totally started an urban legend!

13. What is this? A school for ants?

14. It's curtains for you! Lacy, gently wafting curtains.

15. Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're a wanker.

16. Forgive me, fashion, for I have sinned.

17. Glitter is the herpes of the craft world.

18. I rate men from zero to Dean.

19. This is scrumptious!

20. Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

21. We're having hot lesbian sex, and by lesbian sex, we mean cookies, but it's still hot.

22. You sicken me. I am sickened.

23. Many have said the universe is larger than the Indian ocean.

24. I'm turned on by my own boobs.

25. If it's not Baroque, don't fix it.

1 comment: